Citizen Forms:

If you have a complaint make sure to fill out this form:


Want to pay your bills? Pay Your Bills Here:

Pay Bills Here

Report a Street Light to AEP:

Report Here

Fill out this application to get a permit:

Apply here

Employee Forms:

P.O. Request:

P.O. Request

Close Complaint:

Close Complaint